You guys got some great pictures! You really captured the fun, love and total enjoyment that was there. Adam, I loved seeing you and your family. They are all so beautiful and it was really fun to get the know your kids better. I am glad that you met up with us at the cheese factory, that was a wonderful treat. Holly, you are as beautiful as ever and I am impressed with all that you and Adam do. Love, Kiss
I am a crazy dude who does school on the internet, rides bikes, does scouting, fights the forces of evil with karate, enjoys cousins and friends, loves his siblings, plays E-rated video games, plays the piano, and reads books.
3 comments:
You guys got some great pictures! You really captured the fun, love and total enjoyment that was there. Adam, I loved seeing you and your family. They are all so beautiful and it was really fun to get the know your kids better. I am glad that you met up with us at the cheese factory, that was a wonderful treat. Holly, you are as beautiful as ever and I am impressed with all that you and Adam do. Love, Kiss
We had such a fun time being with you guys! I love you ADAM!!
Post a Comment