Wonderful pictures! Thanks for the invitation to see them. Right on Elvis! Oh, yeah.... It looks like you are having lots of family fun with the kids and grandparents. Love, Kirst
What a lovely family! I just saw that you posted this on my birthday. We are at Nathan and Sandra's today. You should post the picture of the girls at Easter. It is stunning. Love, mom
I am a crazy dude who does school on the internet, rides bikes, does scouting, fights the forces of evil with karate, enjoys cousins and friends, loves his siblings, plays E-rated video games, plays the piano, and reads books.
3 comments:
Dear Adam,
Wonderful pictures! Thanks for the invitation to see them. Right on Elvis! Oh, yeah.... It looks like you are having lots of family fun with the kids and grandparents. Love, Kirst
Hey Adam!! I finally got on my CPU. Love your BLOB!! Elvis Lives!! Send me the dates you are coming again...XOXO
What a lovely family! I just saw that you posted this on my birthday. We are at Nathan and Sandra's today. You should post the picture of the girls at Easter. It is stunning.
Love, mom
Post a Comment